The history of Hansville Community Church begins in 1900 when members gathered in homes and in the school house for services.
In 1909 the residents of the community donated funds and labor to construct a small 20' x 30' building. Anton Husby was in charge of construction.
Mr. O. Hauan traveled from Kingston to conduct monthly services during the early years and many, many itinerant preachers filled in whenever they could.
In 1959, construction began on a new sanctuary. This 52" by 32' addition was designed by Wallie Carlsten. George Zimmer was in charge of construction. The sanctuary seats approximately 99 people.
Frank Mecklenburg became the first full-time pastor in 1962. C. Mark Pitroff was voted in as the 13th pastor in October, 2007. Church membership has grown from 30 members to 100 during the past 10 years. In 2000, the church purchased 19 acres on Hansville road for future expansion.
In 2004, the church began renting an adjacent building for office space and remodeled the church building to provide a cry room, kitchen, and over-flow seating.